Monday, July 14, 2008

im back...again

Well where do I start....

I guess I should start with my favorite news and that is I jumped on the scale this morning and I am down 1.7 so that's awesome for another loss...especially with all that I have had going on...from the 4th of july to john's surprise party.

I have been making sure to track points even on weekends and really trying hard to count EVERYTHING....which is harder then you think sometimes.

I am SOOO happy that john's party was such a success. He was truly surprised and happy with the celebration. The food was great and alot of our friends were able to make it out..even the ones I invited from southern illinois (where john went to high school) He was just shocked in everything that I did for him. Food was great..had it catered and I tried really hard to eat the good stuff like the salad!! I did have a little pasta but not too much and stuck to the veggies and salad. I also did not have any drinks during the day (which was hard when EVERYBODY else was) and had a few later in the evening.

Now I'm going to be able to focus more on tracking points and eating healthy even more since a lot of the parties are out of the way. Summer is flying by us..i can't believe it's mid-july. I am working on drinking lots of water again..since that is something I did not have a lot of this weekend. We have a full fridge of leftovers so I'm going to stick to those and portion them out so I don't eat all of them at once!!!

Hope everybody else is having a wonderful day..sorry it took me a while to blog again but I have been reading your comments..I have to catch up on reading some blogs which I will get to now.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!

quote of the day: No. 2 pencils aside, the most important tool in learning is a sense of wonder.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good job on the 1.7lbs!! That's great!
Hope all is well, sorry i was MIA over the weekend, but it happens.
Have a great week!
S