Monday, July 21, 2008

New Week :)

Hello,

Hope everybody had a fabulous weekend..mine was good..but also very busy. Today I am extremely tired and I'm counting down the minutes until work is over! :) John's official b-day was on friday. We went and saw a band that his friend is in and his sister met us last minute.

on the way out..I was starving so we stopped at Burger King...I know not the best but I was starving....so I saw on the menu they had Macaroni and Cheese..yes my weakness...so of course I caved and had the macaroni and cheese side with four piece chicken nuggets no sauce. I was good by not having the pop and fries that I would have months ago normally...the mac and cheese was ok...not the same as making it but it's portioned out in a small side...and i'd probably have it again!! :)

I had a baby shower on saturday..they served brunch..i ate way too much but it was my breakfast and lunch so really it was what I normally had between the two meals the way I figured.

We made dinner last night. We tried the Choice Ramen that roni used in one of her recipes..we didn't have the veggies and the shrimp but we were curious to try it out....it's much better then eating the regular ramen...and it didn't taste all that different..so I would definately try it out if you haven't! John even didn't mind the taste compared to ramen noodles..so that's always good...

I did not weigh in since my last post but will be when I remember and I'll report back..I'm a little scared since I was down last post....I did stay on points but it wasn't the best food either that I ate all last week...we will see.

Tomorrow i'm having peapod delivered..I bought salad, lunch meat, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, frozen meals, yogurt..and a bunch of other stuff to make sure I am bringing my own lunches and staying on track. I really love using peapod since it's all great food and I don't even need to leave the house to shop!!!

Hope everybody has a great Monday and rest of the week..I am going to try and check in more this week..but having no internet at home is killing me...but I'll try.

Quote of the day: Learning is an ornament in prosperity, a refuge in adversity, and a provision in old age. ~Aristotle

No comments: