Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lots to fill you in on

Hello everybody,

So I know that I was writing once every few days, then everyday, now it seems like once a week. So I have this new plan where I'm going to make it a goal to write at least once a week..and this way I could keep up to date and also have a goal..because everyday is just not something that I can do right now.

Speaking of goals..another goal I have is that I'm going to work out three times a week. I haven't worked out in forever. I have been more active like taking the stairs when I'm at our house instead of the elevator.

I finally did a weigh-in and was shocked that I only gained .1 so that's awesome! I know it had been like two weeks since I was able to do a weigh-in so I'm happy with the results I saw.

I also joined curves as of last night. I used to be a member summer of college but then got busy with classes and union board so I was unable to afford it. Now I'm back and scheduled my first workout for monday.

I am not able to go this week because of a babysitting job that I'm doing starting tonight until friday morning...and without child care at Curves it's a little hard to get a workout in. If for some reason I can get there before Monday then I'm totally doing it. I paid for a whole year so if that's not motivation I don't know what is. I'm very excited...does anybody do curves? how are your results so far?

Last week I had peapod delivered and I have been very proud of myself with eating the food and picking healthy choices. I know its only Tuesday of this week but I have made lunches since Peapod was delivered for John and I. I ran out of fruit though so tonight I'm going to scoot to the store and get some.

Things are good...Hope everybody else is having a great week!!! Now I just need to work on drinking some more water!!!

Quote of the day: What is most needed for learning is a humble mind. ~Confuscious, The book of History IV

No comments: