Monday, September 15, 2008

Gone til November.....that is how I feel

I woke up this morning thinking...wow november will be when I actually have some free time..but then I'll be saving money for holidays..funny how that works....either all the time in the world and no money or no time in the world and money to spend...

Anyways....life has been SUPER busy...I haven't even had a chance to email some people who have been emailing me...I need to catch up. Friday I finally had some "me" time...bf went to play cards with the guys...

We have just been nonstop for too long and I'm trying to avoid burnout...but I have survived this much and will continue too. Our trip to Southern Illinois was AMAZING...i had so much fun and can't wait until we can hopefully go again....I have been to both showers I had this month..the one I threw for my cousin's baby (which had tons of healthy snacks and options for everybody) then I just went to John's sister's bridal shower Saturday which was at Old Country Buffet which was very hard to stay on track but I had a salad and tried really hard to be conscious of what I was putting into my mouth...

I haven't tracked points in two weeks so yesterday I started that up again because that is what helps me the most..and since I haven't weighed in since my last post I am really not sure if I have gained or not..I feel great...mainly because I have been working out..last week I only made it in twice but that's ok..

John and I also had Peapod delivered this weekend..and I wrote out a schedule of meals I'm going to make for the next two weeks...I'm hoping this will help me stay on track for points..but is much better then eating out..which we weren't doing for a while but just last week..we ate out three times...Not like us at all...

Sorry that I hadn't been posting but I know that I need to do it because it keeps me on track and I really keep going because of the support I get from comments..so Thank you to everybody who has left me a comment....I have some reading to do....talk soon!!!

Quote of the day: A school should not be a preparation for life. A school should be life. ~Elbert Hubbard

No comments: