Thursday, March 13, 2008

birthday bliss

Well first I want to apologize to everybody because I have not written in over ONE WEEK...that is awful..first I got busy last week...then I didn't turn on my computer all weekend because I was busy celebrating my birthday which was on the 10th...everything from South Side Irish Parade to having off work on Monday to celebrate my birthday....

Monday which was my birthday could not have been any better.....I spent the day with the boyfriend..taking me out to eat twice..have to splurge sometimes....we went to Wildfire for lunch and he was going to make me dinner but we agreed on appetizers and dessert at Cheesecake factory...we ended up getting meals..eating half of them and bringing the leftovers and dessert home..so he said he'll still cook me dinner sometime :) he also took me shopping for my birthday...and we bought a SCALE...finally so now we are going to be doing weigh-ins together hopefully starting soon...

We have kind of gotten off track since we were so busy and not eating much, the the birthday= bad food choices and drinking. After this weekend when I get time to buy veggies and cut them up and get us back on track we will be good to go...

Tomorrow i'm going out with the ladies for dinner and then we're meeting up with the guys to go see one of my favorite bands!!! Sunday i'm going to the flower/garden show w/mom .

Good luck to everybody and sorry I was a slacker on making some posts...but don't worry I'm back.

I have been trying to catch up on reading all the blogs I follow...

Quote of the Day: If we keep raising the bar for our students, we must also keep raising it for ourselves.

ps. don't help that its that TOM coming up...i can already tell...blah...i ate mint meltaways today...

No comments: