Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

For those of you who are Irish...HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!! I am in full spirit today wearing green!! I have my "Irish and Italian, Half Gaelic Half Garlic" t-shirt on. :)

Good news: I weighed myself on Saturday and I weighed 187.8 WAHOO...that is the best feeling. I do not know how this is possible since I had been eating out a lot with my birthday and everything. But that is excellent motivation. I love having a scale now.

My birthday week is officially over now...I had an excellent time celebrating on Friday night with friends watching my favorite band. The bar was really crowded..but my mom and younger brother even made it out to celebrate..lots of fun. I did lose my voice on friday night...and I'm not sure how because I didn't even scream during the show...probably because of that TOM..since I wasn't feeling well at all last week.

Last night John cooked dinner for me...first time ever since we have been dating..so that was a real treat. He always helps me cook but this was the first time he prepared the meal. He made me parmesean crusted salmon. He even used lite mayo for us to cut some calories :) what a guy. Then he made potatoes that just had italian seasoning. YUMMY. I did make the salad but thats because I really wanted that salad...it was simple..had olives, artichoke hearts, vinegar, oil, provolone cheese, and mortadello (sp?) meat , garlic, and oregano.

I had a great weekend and now its back to work....wishing I had my voice back though. Have a GREAT weekend everybody and good luck on losing some pounds..I am definately motivated after losing last week!!! wahoo

Quote of the day: A good teacher is one whose ears get as much exercise as his mouth.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are doing great! Keep up the good work:)
Happy Paddy's Day!

Anonymous said...

I like your quote. Congrats on the weight loss!

watchinmyweight said...

WOW keep up the great work!! :)
That salad sounds wonderful. I hope you have a great week.