Tuesday, March 4, 2008

run around tuesday

hi everybody...today has been non-stop...

I haven't eaten any vegetables or fruits...so for dinner I'm definately going to do that, even though it will be a dinner out with the girls (is every tuesday)

Today at work it has been nothing but CRAZY. I haven't been in the office much today because of errands that I had to run for work. I know I won't have time to write tonight so I thought i'd write now. I have lots of energy today and I don't know why. I did get a great exercise by walking around Costco buying stuff we needed at the office so thats cool.

Other then that..nothing too exciting going on. I have been drinking lots of water today!! yay me!

Now I just have to make sure I behave for dinner tonight..I haven't bad for breakfast and lunch...as far as points but I'm not getting the important things in my diet that I should be getting!!

Quote of the Day: You can not put a price on proficient teaching. It is invaluable

Have a great night!! Happy Tuesday. I know tonight I am going to come home and watch biggest loser. John and I have been following that show all season since its great motivation to lose weight.

2 comments:

Roni said...

I watched it and I cried. Such a sap! ;~P

It is a good motivator though!

watchinmyweight said...

Hey Crista...sorry for the delay in responding. I have been doing really bad!! :(

I do try to eat alot of fruit and veggies. I try to stay away from too many carbs and dairy. I drink only diet drinks...when I drink a coke.

As far as the exercising...it is hit and miss. I go for a while exercising and then not for a while. Working nights really takes its toll my body!!

Keep up the great work the slower you lose the longer it will stay off! :) You can do it!! :)