Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Voice

Thank you to the people who read and commented on Monday. Those comments really keep me going! I know I try to comment when I can on everybody's blogs too!

I really just want to start out by saying that I hate not having my voice....cause when a customer calls me at work..I can barely talk. :(

Today is now wednesday and today has flown by. I am so excited because I had turkey sandwich from Subway with veggies. This week I have done really well as far as eating even though I haven't kept track on my microsoft excel sheet in a long time :(

Last night I went to dinner with a girlfriend and I did ok eat there too however I did have two beers. I had a very light lunch though....so it balances I guess.

Quote of the day: "You know you've been teaching too long when you assign seats at dinner and ask everybody to sign their placemats in the upper right hand corner."

I hope everybody is having a great week! I am going to the store tonight to get some stuff from the Easter bunny for John :) haha and maybe some eggs and dye so we can color easter eggs. I can't wait until the weekend even though nothing is planned..maybe thats why I'm excited. I am really hoping its nice out so John and I can take a nice long walk together outside.

Have a great wednesday...by the way I watched Biggest Loser last night...and it looks as though all the ladies are going home..my prediction is Kelly is next to go home. I was sad to see Brittany go home.

Hope to check back in tomorrow!! Drink your water and keep on going!

1 comment:

watchinmyweight said...

Hope you are doing great!

I watched and blogged about watchin biggest loser last week. I cried like a baby...I didnt want Brittany to go she was my favorite!

Blog soon...:)