Monday, March 3, 2008

great weekend

Well hello again everybody...

I am getting really bad at blogging on the weekends but I get caught up in the things that I am doing. Well friday wasn't so bad..I didn't have a sip of alcohol at my party..the party was great..there were about 35 of us ladies for the "surprise" party...we had TOO much fun I think. I was proud of myself for not drinking anything except water...and I didn't even snack too much either..YAY me!

Saturday we went to the wolves game..which was good. I had water there as well and didn't really eat there cause we had a big breakfast earlier.

Sunday I was shopping all day which was great exercise and I drank water while walking. I was with one of my friends and we did stop and get a pretzel, but thats not the worst thing for me so I'm not going to worry about it. I did make john some meatballs last night so I did have a few of those :( but thats ok...not too bad

I did some evaluation to what is going to help me lose weight..I need to eat more fruits/veggies which I have been struggling with these past few weeks...and I need to exercise...but I have the drinking water and eating my points down..I just need to get the important things in...like veggies and fruit...ugh...but I know I can do this :)

Quote of the day: If we succeed in giving the love of learning, the learning itself is sure to follow

By the way I am on day 28 of not having a beer....almost to 30 days!

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good Job with the not drinking. I know when I started (I am just an inch taller and I was 2 lbs heavier) that booze was my vice. I could go to the gym all week long, then drink a lot on Friday night and watch all of that hard work go down the drain.
Parties are the hardest, but if everyone knows what you are trying to accomplish then it makes life a lot easier!!
Keep up the good work!