Friday, February 29, 2008

Four things

Hello everybody...so I missed another day of blogging...my bad...but yesterday I worked my butt off cleaning my whole condo..and then when john came home he helped me finish cleaning...what a great workout..my feet were killing me :) then we went to get some alcohol (i know bad) for the occasion tonight.."surprise party" aka ladies night.

Well this was sent to me so I thought this would be fun..

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Girlfriend
2. Office Manager
3. After school program
4. Babysitting

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Armageddon
2. A Walk to Remember
3. Juno
4. Hairspray

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Crystal Lake
2. Lombard
3. Elk Grove Village
4. South Barrington

D)Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Two and Half Men
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Oprah
4. American Idol

E) Four places I have been:
1. Florida
2. California
3. Italy
4. Mexico

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. mom
2. dad
3. best friend
4. old room mate

G) Four of my favorite foods: (nothing healthy)
1. Pizza
2. Ice Cream
3. Pasta
4. lobster

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping
2. Home
3. Somewhere warm
4. on Vacation

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. bloggers :)
2. Roni
3. Watchin My Weight
4. Girl on a mission

J) Things I am looking forward to in the next year:
1. brother graduating high school
2. losing weight
3. 2 year anniversary
4. SUMMER

Well everybody have a GREAT weekend...tonight I know will be hard with all the goodies and snacks but I didn't use a lot of points yet so I should be ok.

Then tomorrow night John and I are taking his nephew to a chicago wolves game (hockey) which will be a lot of fun and then keeping him overnight for a sleepover.

Have a great Friday night!!

1 comment:

watchinmyweight said...

It's good to get to know more about you.

I hope you had fun at your party!!! :)