Monday, February 25, 2008

where did today go

Well hello everybody,

Today is flying by...I swear I didn't get enough done at work today....

Hope everybody is doing great and ready for a good week!! I got up this morning and made my lunch with lots of veggies and healthy options which makes me happy because now if I get hungry..anything I snack on will be ok to eat...I have also been sure to drink lots of water lately so hopefully that will help out!

Tonight I'm making sure I have enough points because we might go to Buffalo Wild Wings..

Breakfast
Smoothie - 4

Snack
String Cheese - 2

Lunch
Sandwich - 4
Triscuits - 2
Laughing Cow Cheese - 1
Veggies to snack - 0

I will try to post a menu if I have time..but no promises

Quote of the Day:
Sometimes a raised eyebrow speaks louder than a raised voice

Have a great evening everybody!!

No comments: