Wednesday, February 27, 2008

almost time to go home

Well hello everybody..

sorry for not posting yesterday..I woke up and was very achey...but I drank some orange juice and I was good to go...so thats good..don't want to get sick! Then I got home and ate chinese food (evil!!) but thats ok I had enough points to do so. I also made some banana bread which can be dangerous..

As far as today goes...been a little stressed at work these last two days that I have even gotten a headache from it..now one of my teeth is starting to bother me..dang stress..ew..but now that it is almost time to go home...I am feeling VERY good. Tonight I'm going home to clean up the house cause I'm having a ladies night on Friday night!!! ;)

Quote of the Day:
Share your ideas, questions, successes, and failures with other teachers. You will create strong bonds with your colleagues. Both you and your students will benefit.

When I read that quote..I thought about how all of you have been wonderful teachers to me..and I love the support group here!! Thanks for keeping me going!

I need to finish up some things before I leave work..then home to clean and maybe sneak in some time for tv..but we'll see.

And I'm very proud cause I was able to drink LOTS of water these last two days..WAHOO.

3 comments:

Angela Power said...

Hi Crista! Thanks for reading my blog :-)

Here's the link to where I posted my salsa recipe:

http://angiealltheway.blogspot.com/2007/08/yummy-supper-idea-recipe.html

watchinmyweight said...

That's awesome about the water...I have been drinking a lot since last night...hey atleast it's a start!

Speaking of bananas...I love banana bread...I found the hostess 100 calorie packs of banana streusel muffins (with the crumbs on top) and they are only one point per pack...they are reaaaalllyyy good!! :)

Thanks for the motivation...you keep up the great work...and cleaning will burn calories!! :)You are doing great!!!

Roni said...

Good job on the water! It's makes a big difference!