Friday, February 22, 2008

Welcome to my site!

Well hello to everybody...this is my first official blog post.

I will introduce myself by saying that I am just starting this weight watchers journey....with my boyfriend, John, at my side. We have been together over a year and a half and realized that since we have been together we have gained some weight. We really just both want to be healthy more then anything and why not start now. He has already lost about 10 pounds and I've lost 6 pounds. We are still very new to the program so any insight would be amazing.

Thanks to Roni for her amazing blog/site because that is the reason I wanted to start ww.

I look forward to making posts as often as I can..no promises yet..I still want to learn how to do all of this first!! I have kept an excel sheet for all the weeks since I've started but now I try to post everything on here when I have time.

Quote of the Day: The teacher is like the candle which lights others in consuming itself. "giovanni ruffini"

Since I went to Purdue University for Elementary Education..I have a calendar on my desk at work that gives me a new quote everday about teaching..thought i'd share today's with you :)

Thanks for viewing!!

Menu:
Breakfast
Breakfast Bar - 4

2 comments:

Girl on a Mission... said...

Ahh girl- if you only knew how much inspiration Roni and Angie All the Way (she's on my blog roll too!) provide for me on a daily basis. I too gained a lot of weight after I met my boyfriend, but, I would never place the blame on him- as I had other stress in my life. Chin up is rule #1. I always wrote a journal when I was little, so I think this is my small way of being connected with my childhood and being accountable for my future. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all the best on your quest for a happy/healthy life....I'm not even half the way there....but, we'll get there!

watchinmyweight said...

Found your site through your comment on Roni's. Good luck on your journey...blogging really helps!