Sunday, February 24, 2008

ready to go

Well usually sundays are my days home with john...we usually get to sleep in and make breakfast together. Sundays usually were the only day that we had all day together when we first started dating (now john has managed to get both saturdays and sundays off)..It became tradition on sundays to do nothing but sleep in, make breakfast, relax, and get some things done around the house. Well today we didn't have that..and its been a few weekends since we have gotten to do that since we have other things going on. Today we went to breakfast at my friend's house..her mom cooked since my friend's birthday is tomorrow...Amazing breakfast..i'm still stuffed from it even though I really didn't eat too much. However the stuff that I did eat wasn't the best for me..biscuits and gravy to say the least :)

I am very proud of myself though because I went shopping this evening and bought so many healthy things and I'm ready for this to be a good week. I made up baggies of veggies so they are easy for us to grab in the morning before work. This way we make sure we get the veggies we need in as a snack.

I'm very exhausted though since we went out pretty late last night celebrating my friends birthday..which I did very well on drinking even though there were a few birthday shots I took with her..but not as many as I would have done before WW. And I didn't drink beer either so I'm even closer to the 30 days without beer goal that I have.

Well off to bed so I can get some energy for this coming week and just spend some time watching some tv with my man since we really didn't have time to talk and relax together this weekend.

Good Night and good luck on another week!

2 comments:

Girl on a Mission... said...

Hey there misses,
Thanks for stopping by. Just a quick "help" tip for you- you might want to change the color of the font on your blog...its really hard to read with the dark black letters on the blue backdrop.

watchinmyweight said...

Hey...thanks for stopping by again. About the question you asked...I started WW this time right after the 1st of January...I was 185 at that time...190 in December...so I had tried on my own for a little bit. I have really cut out regular sodas...that was a big deal for me because I was drinking those and substituting it for water. I also cut carbs way down...it has helped me lose faster. When I eat a bunch of carbs...like I did this weekend it shows...gained one pound!! I have been trying to drink a lot more water. The days I work it's really hard to get my points in because I sleep during the day...eat when I wake up...lunch break at 1am eat...then I tend to not eat until I wake up the next day (just because my body is in a funk...it's not supposed to be awake at night)...trying not to do that it just screws me up! Haven't gotten into a groove with the work thing and WW...but trying!!

You are doing good...its a journey with ups and downs...just don't give up...it's not going to happen over night...but wouldn't that be fantastic!! :)

The work out thing is hard for me too...I go in spurts of working out not working out...

Good luck on your fresh week!! :)I am here for you if you need anything!!