Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beautiful Day

Well Hello

I am SOOOO excited that today is SUNNY!!! and 74 degrees outside. I know this morning when I left my house I was kind of pushing it by not wearing a coat or a sweatshirt. I just ran an errand for work and I had my windows down and the sunroof open...WAHOO I am so happy that this weather is finally here...even though I heard it might rain this weekend..but I am going to soak up what I can of this great weather!!!

I had a really busy weekend this weekend...lots of driving. My girlfriend had both of her kid's parties together which was over an hour drive. Then on sunday we drove to wisconsin to see john's mom. I had a very healthy weekend.

This week has been going great I have kept track of my points for me. I only have 10 flex points left until end of saturday..so hopefully I can stay on track!! Usually I don't use my flex points until the end of the week..so we shall see. Today was probably my best day..eating oatmeal for breakfast and subway for lunch..even had lunch with john cause it was his day off..what a great day so far.

I was so excited to watch Biggest Loser last night..for the season finale. I am so sad that its over now because every week I would watch that show for even more motivation. I am so impressed on how much weight those people lost. Quite amazing!! If they can do...I can!!

Quote of the day: The true aim of everyone who aspires to be a teacher should be, not to impart his opinions, but to kindle minds. ~Frederick William Robertson

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

watchinmyweight said...

You are doing awesome! The weather has been beautiful here too...especially for my weekend off...yay!! :)

I watched Biggest Loser on Friday...I was excited for her although she wasn't my original favorite. She worked her butt off to get the results she did...hope she can keep it off since she lost it soooo fast!

Update your site soon...hope you had a great weekend!! :)