Friday, April 11, 2008

Rainy Days

Hello All,

I know that I said I wouldn't be able to blog all weekend...but once again..another week has gone by..sorry!!!

Anyways...things are good on my end. I am really getting sick of the rain. We will have one sunny, beautiful day and then the next day will rain and be cold..gross.

I had a WONDERFUL time last weekend at the cubs game. I know that the night before the plan was to have a relaxing night..but instead we went to dinner and then him and his buddy went two doors down to a bar and it turned into a late night. But we did somehow wake up on time for the cab. The game was so much fun even though the seats in the bleachers were all taken and we had to stand. We still had way too much fun, drank too much, and got too much sun even. It was nice to go to a cubs game the two of us and enjoy the day together. But best of all..the CUBBIES won!!! YAY! then after the game we took the train home and we ran into the train crawl that we originally planned on doing until some people were unable to attend it..so it was nice to see some people we knew.

This week has been nice. I have eaten pretty good even trying to get fruits and veggies in my diet. This is seriously harder then people think. I did have dinner two times this week with john..not eating the best foods, but better then what I would have had a few months ago.

We also watched Biggest Loser together on Tuesday night. I can't wait until the LIVE season finale next week. I can't wait to see what happens. I can't believe that show is going to be over. I love that show...they have some really good tips and motivation while you watch. It's also great to see how people lose weight so fast.

I also watched American Idol this week and it's getting pretty interesting as well. I still have LOTS of shows on my DVR to watch including Jon and Kate plus 8, oprah, dr. phil, I can make you thin, and some chick flicks...when am I ever going to have time :)

What else happened this week? My best friend's brother found out that him and his girlfriend are having a baby girl in September..so that is exciting!! This weekend is going to be pretty busy..tonight we might be celebrating my friend's birthday. Tomorrow John has to work all day and I am going to my friend's kid's birthday party which is kind of far away. Then Sunday we are driving to Wisconsin to visit John's mom. My mom is going to join us because me, my mom, and john's mom are going to a card making class for two hours...should be a lot of fun..and it we will be making some cool cards while visiting.

Have a wonderful weekend! Drink lots of water..eat healthy. Think Spring!

Also I did a weigh in and I did not change any, but thats ok..could be worse. I tried to take vitamins this week. I have been getting better but I really struggle with taking those HUGE multi-vitamin. What vitamins do you take? Any advice on swallowing pills?

Quote of the Day: I consider a human soul without an education like marble in a quarry, which shows none of its inherent beauties until the skill of the polisher sketches out the colors, makes the surface shine, and discovers every ornamental cloud, spot, and vein that runs through it. ~Joseph Addison

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Crista,
I have been taking Jamieson's chewable multi-vitamin. I cannot swallow those huge horse pills, and if I have to cut it it's just too much work:P. They don't taste too great in the beginning but after a few weeks, you won't even notice.
Hope this helps,
S