Friday, April 4, 2008

Ready for the cubbies

Hello,

This week has flown by..once again....I'm not sure where time goes....its already April..

This week hasn't been too bad for eating, except when my father decided to bring Girl Scout Cookies to work...and the last two days I've been digging into those. I am so excited that the weather is getting nicer outside..this means I can start to take some walks outside which I'm looking forward to.

I had so much to fill you in on, but I am drawing a blank....I am going to the cubs game tomorrow.....and I'm praying for NO rain!! because we are sitting in the bleachers. My best friend's family opened a restaurant up which I think I mentioned so I have eaten there twice already this week..yummy food!

I don't know if I'll be able to get online this weekend...tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening since we have to get up and catch the 8:30 train to chicago tomorrow...then sunday I'm hoping to stay in and also have a low key day getting things done around the house.

Last night I finally watched Biggest Loser from Tuesday night....if any of you watch that show.....its not who I expected to go home

I hope to be weighing in at some point this weekend even though the girl scout cookies might have gotten the best of me this week..we'll see though. I have been trying to track my points on microsoft excel so then I'm aware of how much I am really eating.

Have a FABULOUS weekend everybody and drink lots of water and eat healthy!

Quote of the day: The highest function of the teacher consists not so much in imparting knowledge as in stimulating the pupil in its love and pursuit.

Keep up the great work everybody!

1 comment:

watchinmyweight said...

I liked the comment on my blog...:). I am posting today!!

You are doing great...don't let those cookies discourage you!

I didn't realize you are in Illinois. Have fun at that game!!