Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Water, Water, Water

It's almost time for me to leave work but I thought I'd post quick.

Today has been good so far...I had subway for lunch..I was bad though and didn't eat breakfast..I know thats bad!!! I have also drank 2L of water and I'm sure I'll drink even more water tonight. WAHOO so thats awesome news for me. I am seriously considering joining Curves..if my refund/stimulus check ever comes in the mail..it said it was supposed to go out over a week ago..blah!!! My brother wants me to join lifetime fitness, but we'll see.

Last night I had mexican food so that was hard..I had a soft shell steak taco...and that was about it...snacked on a few chips...tonight I'm going with my mom to "nail night" which I have to be careful of the snacks there!!

This week is going ok though as far as staying on plan...I did use a lot of flex points already it seems but we'll see how the rest of the week goes.

Quote of the day: Don't be stingy with the hall passes; accidents happen.

No comments: