Saturday, June 21, 2008

weekend post!!

WOW...yes I'm able to post on the weekend. I ran some updates on my computer finally and actually turned it on over the weekend so I thought I'd make a post since I'm online.

Things are good on my end...even though I had a few slip-ups this week...I mean I stayed on points but I wasn't too happy with the food choices..I wasn't really getting enough water, fruits, or veggies, but managed to stay on points...so I don't think it was the best week for me honestly!! But I'm not letting it get me down because I was happy for the fact of my points for the week!! :)

We once again had a busy week and are in the middle of a busy weekend. Wednesday we returned to Melting Pot for dessert..OMG!! amazing...we had the cheese (spinach artichoke) and the dessert (original) There were strawberries, bananas, brownies, rice krispie treats (my fav), oreo covered marshmallows, graham cracker oreos, and a slice of cheesecake!!! yes amazing...at least I had some fruit in there right..hahahaha...

I did review a few of my menus for the past few weeks and I'm happy to say that John and I have been doing great with not going out to bars as often as we used to so that means less cocktails or unnecessary points...but I do know it's getting nice outside so the outside beer gardens are one of my favorite things in the summer!!

Today we are going to shopping for my friend's niece's 1st b-day and john's nephew's birthday..both of which are being celebrated tomorrow of course...I haven't had a lot to eat today but I'm guessing john will want to go out to eat tonight but we'll see....I have been watching cookie shows here and there all week and I'm hooked!!! I love watching people's ideas...

Everybody have a fabulous weekend...and I'm going to work on my water intake mostly this week as well as the fruits/veggies!!

No comments: