Monday, June 2, 2008

Beautiful Weekend!!!

I know...I know....I haven't been blogging since Thursday...it is really hard for me to do it on the weekends since I usually don't even turn on my computer.

So thursday's cubs game was AWESOME..but freezing. I did have a hot dog..but I couldn't resist!! and it was SOOOOOOO good. Friday we had a 30th surprise b-day for a good friend...which was also followed by having a few drinks but i stuck to my MGD 64 lite..and I'm so sorry about those of you who said that they don't carry it where you live..because it really is good.

Saturday I went to see the movie "sex and the city" I loved it...absolutely!! i am not one to get into movies like that and I didn't even follow the show religiously or anything..if its on I'll watch it..and I do own some of the seasons but have never honestly watched them..but I definately loved the movie..did anybody see it this weekend?

Sunday we went to a BBQ..there was some really good food..some healthy and some not so healthy but I did my best..and estimated my points...

Overall, I thought my eating was pretty good all weekend...except the hot dog on Thursday at the game..and I did have McDonalds on Saturday before the movie while John was working...because I didn't feel up to cooking anything. I did drink lots of water over the weekend.

It's only a little after 10Am here and I've already almost drank 1L of water..thats pretty good for me. I have been wanting to drink water instead of having to force myself to so that is always a good thing. I found it very hard this weekend with a lot of temptations to want to slip and eat the good snacks at the BBQ. We have a lot of parties..graduation, showers, and what not in the next two months so I have to be strong!

I'm trying to plan what to do for our 2 year anniversary...and I have no idea..its coming up on the 11th this month...I also have his 25th birthday in July..I really don't know what to do...I have some ideas..but I'm still thinking......

Quote of the day:The learning and knowledge that we have is at the most but little compared with that of which we are ignorant. ~plato

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey girl,
I also saw SATC over the weekend, I cried, laughed, then cried again. I thought it was awesome!
Keep up the good work, and it is nice to see that you are blogging regularly! :)