Thursday, May 29, 2008

Miss Me?

I am BACK. It has been definately a crazy busy week.......I had a great trip..short but sweet. Saturday was a rough start with a delayed flight, horrible service at Chili's in the airport including cold food and over easy eggs that were hard??, and a beer being spilled on me at 9:00 am by some guy who didn't even apologize..UGH. Anyways..the trip was fun when we got there and it was nice to see the lil brother graduate!

We got home late on Sunday and Monday we relaxed around the house and then went to my mom and dad's for a BBQ. Tuesday I was trying to catch up at work, Wednesday I was in and out of the office and today I've been at work all day.

As far as my eating has gone..I tracked points the best I could while I was out of town...and even tried to drink a lot of water. Since I have been back in town I need to work on drinking more water...cause since last week I haven't drank as much water...but overall have been eating within point range but personally don't think it's been the best food choices...such as burgers instead of veggies..or wings/pizza...ugh..but have been on points.

I am going to the cubs game tonight so I have to make sure to make good decisions there even though there are so many temptations..and we have two birthday parties this weekend which will be hard as well.

Busy busy busy...my brain is all over the place but I wanted to stop by and check in with everybody.

Quote of the day: Remember, next to your students' families, you are the most important person to them. While this is an awesome responsibility , it is also a great job. Act and react with this in mind all day long.

No comments: