Thursday, May 15, 2008

Take the Stairs!!!

well hello...

so I decided the other night that instead of waiting for my elevator at my condo...I'm going to start taking the stairs..the elevator is SO slow....and I live on the 5th floor so thats a little bit of exercise for me :)

Does anybody watch American Idol or America's Next Top Model? I watched both of those last night....I was hoping that David A would go home :( but nope...but thats ok cause my vote is for David Cook. And America's Next Top Model..I was so happy for Whitney..because she is representing how "normal" women look...and not everybody is a size 2...so I was happy for her.

As far as my WW points this week..I have 12 flex points left only until Saturday but that should be all good...and I have been drinking ALOT of water this week so that is good too. I have also been trying to eat a lot of salad....for some reason I love having salad during the summer.

Have a great day!!!

Quote of the day: "Learning to count is good. Learning what counts in life is better"

No comments: