Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday!

Im back again this week..this is like a record for me.

Well this week has once again flown by...I woke up thinking it was thursday but luckily it's friday...instead of it only being Wednesday or something...

How did everybody's week go so far?

So today I joined the Blog to Lose.....because it has lots of very cool features..like adding friends, chat room, and forums...I just really enjoy it..I think you should check it out. I think I might post the same blog postings on both sites..I haven't really decided....

What are the plans for the weekend? Tonight I might go out with the ladies and have a girl night...

tomorrow john works so i'll get some stuff around the house and maybe grocery shop..sunday we are going to WI to see his mom..her and I do a card "camp" once a month so we are going there and then all going to dinner. that is my weekend in a nutshell..I hope to walk outside if it's nice out and I hope to grocery shop for next week too!!

Quote of the day:
Teaching is the highest form of understanding.

1 comment:

watchinmyweight said...

Hey Crista! I posted a reply to your comment on my site. I am glad your week is going great!! :)

I too plan to grocery shop for next week...that's what keeps me on track! I have been really on a kick with wraps...flat bread (1-2 pts depending on brand I buy), turkey or chicken breast (2), lettuce and tomatoes, and lite ranch (1 pt)...I pile on the veggies and mmmmm it's soooo good! Just thought I would share...can you tell I am hungry??

I also signed up for Blog to Lose. It really is neat...just don't know if I can keep up with 2 sites...have a hard time keeping up with one...haha!

Ok...enough of me ranting. Have a great weekend!! :~P