Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to work.....

Monday..............
that's all I ever have to hear...back to work time. I had a great weekend...even though it's always too short.

I stayed on points all weekend so I was totally excited about that!!!! I had a busy weekend as well. Friday I went to dinner at Lou Malnatti's...we went for the salad..which is one of my favorites..then we had a small piece of pizza each that had spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms on it..YUMMY! We went out to meet some friends for a little bit...Saturday john had to work so I got up when he left, did some stuff around the house like laundry and dishes, and of course watched the cub's game. Saturday we met up with some friends and hung out all night.

Sunday was a long day...I was tired from not getting much sleep...and we drove to WI to see john's mom to go to "card camp." It was a lot of fun..once a month..make 5 different cards (2 of each) so its a great deal..you get 10 cards done in two hours and get to build up a good card collection instead of having to always go buy one.

On our way home, we went grocery shopping...we bought a ton of new stuff..we bought salads for today, lots of fruit, and even some frozen meals from eating right...the brand I mentioned maybe a week or two ago...so we'll try those out.

I am looking forward to having another good week of points..and eating everything I bought because we spent ALOT of money yesterday at the store. I am happy to report that I weighed myself Saturday morning and I weighed 187.6..so I was EXCITED!! I feel like the clothes are fitting a little better...but the best feeling is seeing the scale go down a pound...thats motivation for me....it might be just taking the stairs like I have been up and down to the 5th floor of our condo when I can...every little bit counts

Everybody ready for Idol this week? I can't wait to see who wins. GO DAVID COOK!!!!

Any new shows coming out? I watched America's Next Top Model, Biggest Loser, and Idol from start to finish....but now I need new shows to watch. I also can't wait until Sex & the City comes out in the movies...but I still need to have a marathon and watch all the episodes cause there are some I haven't seen..I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

I was also so proud of myself this weekend cause I drank lots of water..which isn't normal for me...it's so much easier for me to drink water at work cause there is a water machine....now I have no excuse at home because I went and bought new brita water filters...yay!

Quote of the day: An open book opens a mind - and countless doors.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good for you! You seem to be doing much better. Keep up the awesome work. and I know what you mean about the sex and the city movie, i can't wait either!!