Friday, May 23, 2008

leaving on an airplane.....

First I need to start by saying GO DAVID COOK!!! I was so happy to see that he won! I will say that I watched the Cubs game first and watched Idol on my DVR after the game. Right after they said "and the winner IS....David Cook" my DVR cut out :( I am happy that I got to see who it was but I am sad that I missed his reaction, the family joining him on stage, and another song..

My week has been great so far. I have been taking the stairs and my legs are even a little sore from it because I have also had to go up and down the stairs more this week then normal. My eating has been good..today I did go to arbys for lunch..eek! I only ate half of a flatbread sandwich though and some fries. And I did go to Buffalo Wild Wings last night...which was probably my only big "no no" this week. I did eat four wings, had two beers, and snacked on some of my boyfriend's appetizers. All in all though it was a pretty healthy week...mainly because I brought a lunch everyday..except for today's lunch. Today I met John at Arby's..we work at the same place (for my dad) and he has lunch everyday from 12:00-12:30..I don't take a lunch so when we can (today was the 2nd time ever only) I go get the food at like 11:50 then he meets me and we eat quick in the car..only get to see each other for maybe 15 minutes but it works...see I am used to talking to him at work and now that he works with me we can't call each other and say hi...BOOOooOOO!!!

I will not be around all weekend either...I am flying out to Connecticut to see my little brother graduate from high school. He goes to a prep school and Sunday is his big day. I am so proud of him. I barely ever see him so it will be a nice treat. I hope that I can stay on track this weekend and make healthy choices and even drink lots of water....even though I'm sure we'll be eating out all weekend.

This week I had more water then normal and I definately notice the difference. If I didn't have any with me in the car or somewhere I was...it was like I was really thirsty..so maybe now my body wants the water! My dad jokes cause I always bring two 1L bottles of water a day..and he always says, make sure your near the bathroom drinking all that water! :)

Quote of the day: Teachers first help students find their dreams, then to follow them.

I'll miss everybody!! Have a great weekend. Be safe, eat healthy, and more importantly HAVE FUN!!! I probably won't be back online until Tuesday.

No comments: