Tuesday, May 20, 2008

should be working...

Last night I came home from work...took the stairs up again..which I'm trying to do at any chance I have..since we live on the 5th floor..so its kind of a workout..

I did two loads of laundry yesterday...I swear it NEVER ends...then we made breakfast for dinner..it was sooo yummy even though I did have some biscuits and gravy..but it was ok because I had points for it cause I knew we were eating that.

We also watched the cubs game and they won!!! WAHOO..

Tonight I'm meeting two friends for dinner..I've been trying to look online to see what I can get..we are going to cheeseburger in paradise..not sure what to eat that will do me any good..probably not a whole lot..because there is no nutritional information anywhere.

Then when I come home I am watching IDOL!!!! I hope David COOK wins tomorrow night..if not I believe he'll still be the most successful out of the two..but thats my opinion.

After tomorrow I really need to find some new shows to start to watch.

Quote of the day: Every classroom, a gallery; every student, a canvas' every teacher, an artist.

1 comment:

watchinmyweight said...

Hey Crista! I must have been writing a post when you posted your comment!! It's a reaally looonngg post...haha!

It sounds like you are doing awesome. Keep it up!! :)

I haven't watched Idol this season. Simon was on Ellen today and he wants David Cook to win...but what does Simon know...well I guess something...he's worth a pretty penny!! :~P

That's awesome that you are taking the stairs...I've been doing that at work and I can really tell a difference. I am not out of breath as much as I use to be for one...two it gets easier and easier.

Glad to see you are posting more frequently...that is great!!