Wednesday, May 21, 2008

tonight is the night.......

American Idol season finale is on tonight.........I really love David Cook...(if you read yesterday..i posted david A when I meant to put a C..my bad..but I fixed it...don't want any confusion....

I am so happy to watch the show last night and I can't wait until tonight to see what happens...however even though I love david cook..I almost don't want him to win cause I feel that Idol will give him a contract and make him sing music he doesn't like to sing..but maybe not...

Anyways..on the health front..I have been tracking my points..doing well eating fruits and veggies..I have been big on those frozen individual servings of veggies..today I had the carrots and broccoli with italian seasong..very convenient for me..along with that I had the eating well frozen meal...

I have still been taking the stairs at home which has been helping..I know I need to get on a "workout" schedule..but I'm new to working out and still can't find the motivation to last past a few days..ugh..and I really want to do that couch to 5k program but looking at when to switch from walking to jogging..seems to confuse me already..maybe not once I start..haha..

Tonight i'm meeting some old friends for dinner..I have points saved to eat but I plan on not eating too much.. I have been drinking LOTS of water...today my brother brought me a bottle of 1L of water and im on my second one..and I know I'll have water with dinner as well..maybe even a drink..haven't decided yet..I love that beer MGD lite 64 cause it's only one point!! yipee..that's good news to somebody who likes beer...

Have a wonderful day!!!

Qute of the day: The only means of strenthening one's intellect is to make up one's mind about nothing -- to let the mind be a thoroughfare for all thoughts. --John Keats

3 comments:

watchinmyweight said...

That was funny about the David thing...just happen to watch Ellen yesterday and I usually don't watch alot of tv.

That's awesome about the water consumption...and the eating healthy. I bought some of the single serving veggies and loved them...then I got some...and all the cling wrap was coming off of each of them. I need to just buy them again!! :)

The Couch to 5k is kind of confusing...I had to write (on my sheet that has all the days that you check off) the time I start running for each segment...I just spent alot of time thinking in my head ok minute 6 run...when?

watchinmyweight said...

Just got your comment on my post...
I am actually using my name Holly...and I actually have a pic posted...in a green shirt!! :) I don't know the actual address

Stephanie said...

You go girl!
I think you are doing well now, especially since you are posting almost every day!! I'm happy you are!!
The couch to 5km is tough in the beginning but just take it slowly, when you are splitting up the running and walking in the beginning it goes by pretty quickly!
Happy Bloggin'
S